NetServ provides Microsoft-certified workstation, server and network managed IT support solutions to business throughout Southwest Ohio.
A Regent Systems Network Professional will develop a maintenance schedule specific to your business or personal requirements. Many factors are taken into consideration for your specific plan; computer and network up (and down) time, business hours, operating system demand, speed and connectivity to the network and internet, to name a few. A Senior Network Administrator will conduct a site survey to assure all your needs are incorporated into a custom service contract.
On-Site Administration Services
On-site administration services will provide you with a network technician’s services for up to 4 hours each month (in a typical service contract). These services could include…
• Hardware driver updates
• New peripheral device installation
• Equipment repair and replacement
• Any other hands-on jobs from your to-do list
• Antivirus definition review and update
• Event log review
• Operating System maintenance
• Other preventative maintenance routines
Regent Systems can build emergency services into your service contract. A standard 6 month service contract would include 2 on-site emergency visits. During normal business hours, our response time is within 4 hours. After-business hours, our response time is contingent upon the severity of the issue, and will be no more than 6 hours.
RSI NetServ Capabilities include:
- Design & Deployment of Microsoft 2003 Server, Small Business Server, Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP/2008/2010 Server Technologies
- Network Administration
- Local Area Network (LAN) Audits, Design & Deployment
- Microsoft New and Upgrade Software
- Site Consultation
- Cable & Wireless Installation
- Network Configuration
- Hardware & Software Installation
- OS & Data Migration
- Windows-Based Remote Access & VPN